BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
We are a growing firm of local professionals who are committed to providing responsive service, strategic thinking, and competitive pricing to our clients. As their businesses grow, we will continue to support them by adding financial and consulting services to meet their needs.
Local business accounting for smart businesses.
We are a Wilmington, NC based business that provides crucial business and accounting services – so that as an owner, or manager, you can focus on growing and developing what your business already does best.
Outsourcing these business functions can help streamline processes, improve efficiency, and redirect time spent on administrative tasks.
Our services include:
- Bookkeeping. We can serve as your business’ bookkeeper, entering data and information on incoming, and outgoing financial transactions.
- Payroll processing. We work with business owners to prepare and process payroll on an established schedule, ensuring that withholdings are made and taxes are paid in full, on time, and in the correct manner.
- Home Accounting Assistance. BOSS can act as your financial assistant, providing an efficient, transparent, and consolidated way to view incoming bills, create payment schedules, and keeping payment receipts in order.
- Tax Preparation and Tax Processing. We take on the responsibility for preparing and submitting all local, state and federal tax statements and payments, and guarantee our work.
- Sales Tax Processing. BOSS can process and file your monthly sales tax returns ensuring they are filed timely with your respective city, county, and state offices.
- QuickBooks Setup, Training, & Consulting. We offer a range of services as QuickBooks ProAdvisors, including QuickBooks setup, training, payroll management, and consulting. We also have 24/7 access to QuickBooks experts outside our team.
- Auditing. BOSS can audit your current bookkeeping process to measure performance and detect irregularities.
- Specialized Bookkeeping. The BOSS team includes specialists who are well-versed in the exact procedures, requirements and laws related to trust, nonprofit, property management and consignment accounting.
- BOSS offers a FREE 30 minute consultation to get to know you and your business’ exact needs and goals, share recommendations, and review information to provide a monthly estimate. Click here to schedule yours today!
We’re specialists who can see the big picture and understand what it takes to help local businesses succeed.
Our team includes several QuickBooks ProAdvisors. This designation means they have been tested and certified to offer support on the full suite of QuickBooks accounting software. We offer a range of services as QuickBooks ProAdvisors, including QuickBooks setup, training, payroll management, and consulting. We also have 24/7 access to QuickBooks experts outside our team if there’s ever a question we can’t answer.